A Chefs’ Feast
Presented by NBSC, a division of Synovus Bank
Sunday, April 23 from 6pm -9pm ( with VIP and Sponsor Cocktail reception from 5pm-6pm)
At Tallulah, 2400 Devine Street, Columbia, SC
Learn more about the Chefs Feast event
Read the full article >>
Celebrity Chefs from across South Carolina are coming together to create A Chefs' Feast, benefiting Transitions Homeless Center. This event offers a truly diverse group of top chefs who bring a unique and special approach to their work. The menu promises to be one that "celebrates the personality of the chef", says Chef Lee. Tickets are limited so be sure to make your reservation early.
Renowned Executive Chef Frank Lee
will be joined by:
- Russell Jones: owner and Executive Chef of Tallulah, which recently opened on Devine Street in Columbia, SC, is known for his use of unusual and creative ingredients
- Mimie Holmes: applies her multi-cultural background to creating nourishing homemade food that celebrates and marries local and international ingredients
- SC 2016 Chef Ambassador, Ramone Dickerson: whose stuffed chicken wings helped him secure a reality TV show on the Oprah Winfrey Network and appearances on the Steve Harvey Show
- SC 2016 Chef Ambassador, Teryi Youngblood: the Chef de Cuisine of Greenville's Passerelle Bistro, offers special French-inspired dishes that celebrate the purity and freshness of locally sourced ingredients
- Steven Musolf--Executive Chef at Greenville's The Lazy Goat, and known for his cutting-edge culinary trends.